ynissel

Default File name equal cell contents

One more Q. on the same lines. How do I save it as a PDF - with the filename
being a specific cell ?
Thanks,
Yosef

"drvortex" wrote:

I'm attempting the same thing; however I have a few other options.

1. I want to get the fname from a particular Workbook/Worksheet/Cell.

2. I also want to save the document as a webpage instead of a .xls
file.

3. The worksheet that I'm saving contains charts ONLY. No numbers are
located on this sheet...only charts.

I would greatly appreciate the help. Thanks.

This is what I attempted using the above information. But getting
problems.

Sub save_it()
Dim fname
With ActiveWorkbook
fname =
.ActiveWorkbook("2004_Fixes").Worksheets("Sheet2") .Range("J5").Value &
".xls"
.saveas "C:\Documents and Settings\Drvortex\Desktop\fname.htm"
End With

drvortex
drvortex's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15896
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=273529