Deb

Default how do I restore the pdf tool bar to excel?

I have PDF converter 2 software and had the pdf creator tool bar available
when using excel spreadsheets and even though I've uninstalled and
reinstalled the software the tool bar is still not available when I open
excel, it is however, when I open word files.

How do I correct this problem?

Thanks for any assistance.
Bernard Liengme

I can make my PDF toolbar come and go using View|Toolbars and clicking
PDFMaker 6
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Deb" wrote in message
I have PDF converter 2 software and had the pdf creator tool bar available
when using excel spreadsheets and even though I've uninstalled and
reinstalled the software the tool bar is still not available when I open
excel, it is however, when I open word files.

How do I correct this problem?

Thanks for any assistance.

Duke Carey

There's probably a ScanSoft xla file (Excel add-in) that needs to be copied
to the library directory

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\Library

Change the Office10 reference in the path above to reflect your version