-   -   how do I restore the pdf tool bar to excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/27421-how-do-i-restore-pdf-tool-bar-excel.html)

Deb

how do I restore the pdf tool bar to excel?

I have PDF converter 2 software and had the pdf creator tool bar available
when using excel spreadsheets and even though I've uninstalled and
reinstalled the software the tool bar is still not available when I open
excel, it is however, when I open word files.

How do I correct this problem?

Thanks for any assistance.

Bernard Liengme

I can make my PDF toolbar come and go using View|Toolbars and clicking
PDFMaker 6
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Deb" wrote in message
I have PDF converter 2 software and had the pdf creator tool bar available
when using excel spreadsheets and even though I've uninstalled and
reinstalled the software the tool bar is still not available when I open
excel, it is however, when I open word files.

How do I correct this problem?

Thanks for any assistance.

Deb

I checked and the tool bar and the Scan Soft pdf software is not mentioned in
the tool bar selection window, it is in Word, but not excel.

Thanks

"Deb" wrote in message
I have PDF converter 2 software and had the pdf creator tool bar available
when using excel spreadsheets and even though I've uninstalled and
reinstalled the software the tool bar is still not available when I open
excel, it is however, when I open word files.

How do I correct this problem?

Thanks for any assistance.

Duke Carey

There's probably a ScanSoft xla file (Excel add-in) that needs to be copied
to the library directory

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\Library

Change the Office10 reference in the path above to reflect your version