_Yoyo

Default Unspecified Automation Error

Anyone have any idea?

_Yoyo Wrote:
Hi,

I'm currently using Office 2000 Pro and i wrote some macros for
converting data taken from a ms access table into a .txt file and
others. They worked just fine but i decided to upgrade my XP Os with
SP2 and all of the sudden none of my coded macros work! I believe is
the SP2 because they still work on other computers. Help!

--
_Yoyo
Dave Peterson

Any chance you've turned the macro security level too high?

Tools|macro|security|security level tab

I'm not sure if upgrading the OS will modify this, but I'd check there first.

If that's not it, you might get better answers if you explain what happens when
you try running the macros.

_Yoyo wrote:

Anyone have any idea?