_Yoyo

Default Unspecified Automation Error

_Yoyo Wrote:
Hi,

I'm currently using Office 2000 Pro and i wrote some macros for
converting data taken from a ms access table into a .txt file and
others. They worked just fine but i decided to upgrade my XP Os with
SP2 and all of the sudden none of my coded macros work! I believe is
the SP2 because they still work on other computers. Help!

Where could I go to get an answer to this problem besides here?

--
_Yoyo