Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Disable Macro Alert

I have VBA Code attached to Workbook A. My VBA Code opens Workbook B
in order to extract certain information. Then, my code closes Workbook
B without saving any changes that might have occurred to Workbook B.

Workbook B includes macros. Because my security is set on Medium, I
get the Enable/Disable macro message.

In the same manner in which I can disable the UpdateLinks message, and
without changing my macro security setting, is there a line of code I
can use in Excel 2003 to disable the Enable/Disable macro message?

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You cannot use code to disable the macro warning...........would
defeat the use of security measures<g

Try creating a digital certificate and sign the book with that.

Use the SelfCert tool from Office Tools.

Sign your workbook B project with that signature..............good
only on your computer...........you can't export the signature key.

Gord Dibben Microsoft Excel MVP