Junior Member

Post Double A copier paper.....0.80USD

We are a company based in Malaysia.Accredited to sale retail and wholesale of all paper& paper products ..We supply to other parts of Asia and with our very competitive prices, we intend extending our reach worldwide. Delivery Time: Asia 14 working days,Europe 21 working days,America 24 working days and Africa 21 working days. So we will be glad to business with you all and we are promising you the best of our services.

Company Name: CBL Print Press (M) Sdn. Bhd.
Business Incorporation Majlis Perbandaran Selayang
Date of Incorporation 16th May 1973
Licencing Number: 2004000109002
Registration Number: 301-02026543
Ministry of Treasury Kementerian Kewangan Malaysian
Address 59, Jalan PBS 14/10, Section 14, Taman Perindustrian Bukit Serdang, Seri Kembangan, 43300 Selangor.

Brands Price Per Ream:

Double A copier paper --- $0.80USD
Paperone copier paper ---$0.80USD
Ik plus paper( yellow) -----$0.80USD
Paperline Copier Paper --$ 0.80USD
Xerox copier paper -------$ 0.80USD

Specification:-

Basis weight 80 gms
Brightness minimum 95%
Moisture : 3.5%-4.5%,
Whiteness : 102-104%
Thickness : 103-110 um
Surface roughness TS ml/min : 75-175
Surface roughness BS ml/min : 100-200
Bending stiffness MD : 110 Mn
Bending stiffness CD : 50 Mn
Opacity : 94%
Brightness : 101-104%
CIE whiteness : 148-152
Cobb Test : 27-33 g/m2 27-33
100% wood pulp
Capability: High Speed Copying100ppm, Laser
Capable,Inkjet Capable, Fax Capable, Low opacity,
Highsmoothness, Extreme low jam rate 1/3500, High
whiteness, Easy to use, Low dust.

Roughness (max) TS&BS 100 ml./min

Packing:-
500 Sheets per Ream
5 Reams per Box
1560 Boxes per container(With Pallet)
1600 Boxes Per container( Without Pallet)
7800 Reams Total in one 20FCL( With Pallet)
8000 Reams Total in one 20FCL( Without Pallet)

Minimum Order : 1 container.

NOTE: All price CIF to your port , which means my company takes care of the shipment to port, so the price includes paper cost an shipment and insurance.

Delivery Time: Asia 14 working days,Europe 21 working days,America 24working days and Africa 21 working days. So we will be glad to business with you all and we promising you the best of our services.

Payment: Bank T/T Only..

Interested buyers should contact us.

Contact information:
Contact Name: Aizalyasni Affendi
E-mail:
Telephone Number: 601 6276 6193, 603 - 6188 2792, Fax Number: 03-8943 0122

Thanks and Happy Viewing.