Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TQ TQ is offline

Default paper size

Hi,

I am using execl 2003, I would like to custom the paper size in printing. I
should set the paper size in printer or should set it in my excel file (File
- Page setup - Page) ?

I see custom in paper size but I dunno how to set the wide n length that I
want because it in the listing of choose and I cant do anything to the
listing except by choose the paper size which already in it.

Anyone know how to creat a new paper size in the listing ?

Thanks.

TQ
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

not sure what you mean, but set it up in the printer properties. right click the printer,
choose properties and look on the paper tab.

--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003

"TQ" wrote in message

I am using execl 2003, I would like to custom the paper size in printing. I
should set the paper size in printer or should set it in my excel file (File
- Page setup - Page) ?

I see custom in paper size but I dunno how to set the wide n length that I
want because it in the listing of choose and I cant do anything to the
listing except by choose the paper size which already in it.

Anyone know how to creat a new paper size in the listing ?

Thanks.

TQ

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TQ TQ is offline

Thanks,I mean how to create a "new paper size" in the "paper
size"(file-page setup-paper size.

"TQ" wrote in message

I am using execl 2003, I would like to custom the paper size in printing. I
should set the paper size in printer or should set it in my excel file (File
- Page setup - Page) ?

I see custom in paper size but I dunno how to set the wide n length that I
want because it in the listing of choose and I cant do anything to the
listing except by choose the paper size which already in it.

Anyone know how to creat a new paper size in the listing ?

Thanks.

TQ

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

if you create the custom paper size in the printer configuration, it will show up in excel
when you have that printer selected as the active printer.

--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003