Junior Member

Default one column grows as another one grows excel 2003

Dear all,

I have a spreadsheet with coumn A and column B:

A B
1 10 =A1^2
2 20 =A2^2
3 30 =A3^2
4 40 =A4^2
5 50 =A5^2
6 .
7 .
8 .

Now... I would like to add data to column A and that column B would add the formula authomaticly, how ever i dont want to just Drag the function down since I want column B to remain BLANK if there is nothing in column A.

I have a spreadsheet with that working that somone sent me, how ever i dont know how it was done... and there is no VBA in it ...

Thanks all

Doctorteeth