Junior Member

Default Need to extract multiple items on a cell

Hi,

I have a spreadsheet containing a list where certain cells contain multiple items in the form of people's names, another adjacent cell on the same row has the person's phone number and another adjacent cell contains their associated emails. How can I convert one multiple item cell into multiple cells so I can better use this spreadsheet without doing a lot of manual repetitive activities?
The list is 500 rows long but it contains around 2300 contacts, phones and emails.

Thanks in advance.

Czrrin