Junior Member

Default Freezing column and row at same time

I need to freeze the first column and first row of a worksheet. It will only allow me to freeze one or the other as far as I can tell.

Is there any way to freeze both at the same time?
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasdata View Post
I need to freeze the first column and first row of a worksheet. It will only allow me to freeze one or the other as far as I can tell.

Is there any way to freeze both at the same time?
if u want to freeze row5 an column 2
select c6
and choose freeze from view tab in excel 2007