Junior Member

Default Creation Date

Hi,
I need help with the creation date in excel. I know that the creation, saved & printed date in the Properties/General tab will change when the file is either accessed, saved to a new device or with a new name. I need to know if the Creation Date under the Properties/Statistics or (Properies/Detail) tab remains as the ORIGIONLA date that the file was actually created for the first time.

All of my testing suppoerts this theory but I need to be certain. I have an issue where it is being claimed that a certain file was created BEFORE the date as reflected in the Statistics tab.

Many thanks

Russell