Scott

Default Adding Futura Bk font

Hello,

I'd like to use the Futura Bk font within my Excel spreadsheet. When I
select the drop down box for possible font selections, Futura Bk is not an
option. I had the Futura Bk option available to me when I used previous
versions of Excel.

How do I add Futura Bk as a possible font selection for my Excel
spreadsheets?

Thanks in advance for your help.

-Scott
Dave Peterson

Do you have that font installed on your pc?

windows start button|settings|control panel|font applet

If you don't, then you'll have to install that font. (I have winXP home and
xl2003 and that font is installed on my pc--but I'm not sure if it's part of
Windows XP or where I got it.)

You could visit google to search for that font. You may find it out there
somewhere.

--

Dave Peterson
Gord Dibben

Scott

This font has not yet been installed in Windows Fonts Folder.

Have the font file handy then go to StartSettingsControl
PanelFontsFileInstall Fonts.

If you don't have the font file handy you will have to purchase and download
from somewhere.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 18 May 2005 10:21:08 -0700, "Scott"
wrote:

Hello,

I'd like to use the Futura Bk font within my Excel spreadsheet. When I
select the drop down box for possible font selections, Futura Bk is not an
option. I had the Futura Bk option available to me when I used previous
versions of Excel.

How do I add Futura Bk as a possible font selection for my Excel
spreadsheets?

Thanks in advance for your help.

-Scott

Gord Dibben

Fonts supplied with Windows XP.

http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fonts/winxp.htm

Futura not listed.

Gord

Scott wrote:

Hello,

I'd like to use the Futura Bk font within my Excel spreadsheet. When I
select the drop down box for possible font selections, Futura Bk is not an
option. I had the Futura Bk option available to me when I used previous
versions of Excel.

How do I add Futura Bk as a possible font selection for my Excel
spreadsheets?

Thanks in advance for your help.

-Scott

Gord Dibben

None of the multitude of programs I have installed.

Futura not in my WindowsFonts list.

Gord