Gord Dibben

Scott

This font has not yet been installed in Windows Fonts Folder.

Have the font file handy then go to StartSettingsControl
PanelFontsFileInstall Fonts.

If you don't have the font file handy you will have to purchase and download
from somewhere.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 18 May 2005 10:21:08 -0700, "Scott"
wrote:

Hello,

I'd like to use the Futura Bk font within my Excel spreadsheet. When I
select the drop down box for possible font selections, Futura Bk is not an
option. I had the Futura Bk option available to me when I used previous
versions of Excel.

How do I add Futura Bk as a possible font selection for my Excel
spreadsheets?

Thanks in advance for your help.

-Scott