Tricky Nicky

Default auto numbering

I have made a purchase order template in excel, I want a new purchase order
number to appear each time the sheet is opened automaticlly, but I am having
trouble doing this. HELP IS NEEDED URGENT
Jason Morin

You could use something simple like:

Sub Workbook_Open()
With Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1")
.Value = .Value + 1
End With
ActiveWorkbook.Save
End Sub

---
Press ALT+F11, double-click on "ThisWorkbook" module, and
paste in the code. Save.

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA