Donna

Default How to get to last column in a worksheet in XP

I just want to jump to the last occupied column in a row in a worksheet. It
used to be that you hit "end-enter" to go to the last column, but that
doesn't seem to work anymore. You can hit "home" and go to the FIRST column
in the row, but how the heck do you get to the LAST column in a row? I tried
to set up a "Go To" kind of bookmark but that didn't work well. Is the only
way to get to the last column to tab-tab-tab-tab-tab over? It didn't used to
be that way!

Gord Dibben

End + ENTER takes me to the last used column in the same row.

Excel 97, 2002 and 2003.

CTRL + End returns last column, last row in used range.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP