Mcasteel

Default Seach Column and return multiple dates to another worksheet?

I'm looking for a look-up solution for a worksheet.

My worksheet column 68 contains dates. I need to figure out how to
code the following scenario:

The end user enters a date into an input box:
dtReportDate = (Date:=strReportDate).

I want to display ALL matching dates in another worksheet("To Do List")
to create a report. Im assuming I will need some kind of a Loop
Statement or For Each statement.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks.

--