Junior Member

Question How do I stop pivot table fields from collapsing in 2007?

Hi, I hope someone can help me with this... I have the years split into quaters and months in the pivot table. Every time I uncheck a month from view under the field heading, the whole table collapses to years only. How can I stop it from doing so? Thanks!