Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default anchor fields to pivot table (Excel 2007)

I have a pivot table that I create an IF statement against....to see if a
field in the pivot table has any data in it. The pivot table has 10 rows in
it...so my field with the IF statement has 10 rows....and the rows in my
pivot table line up with the rows the IF statement is in. The problem is that
if I change the selection for the pivot table that increases or decreases the
number of rows in the pivot table...the pivot table rows and the rows in my
IF statement don't line up any longer. How can I make my fields stay in line
(on the same row) as the rows in my pivot table?
--
Thanks, Jesse