Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to merge 2 + contiguous cells without lossing data?

I need to merge two or more contiguous cells without lossing the data.

Also I have cells that I copied & pasted into cells and I am unable to add
data to these cells.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Patti
To concatenate two cells, it can be done this way :
=A1&B1 this will merge A1 with B1.
If you want space between words; =A1&" "&B1
You can concatenate has many cells as you like, or had words like this =A1&"
"&B1&" "&Last Word"
HTH
John