Brita Jack

Default How can I add a value to entire spreadsheet?

I have a speadsheet with numbers in the columns. I need to add the same value
to each amount in the columns. I know this can be done as I have done it
before but I cannot remember how to.

Any help would be great!
Max

You've a response to your post in worksheet.functions
--
Rgds
Max
"Brita Jack" wrote:

I have a speadsheet with numbers in the columns. I need to add the same value
to each amount in the columns. I know this can be done as I have done it
before but I cannot remember how to.

Any help would be great!

SkinnyAlaskan

In a new worksheet, I would create a formula that simply adds the number you
need to each cell. Copy that formula to all the corresponding cells. The
copy all the new numbers back to the original worksheet, and use "Paste
Special, Values" to overwrite the original numbers with the new numbers.