Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how to start a new thread?

Sounds crazy, but I can't post a question in a normal way. I see the button
on the upper left side that has the name "New". When I click it there appear
three possibilities:
Question
Suggestion for Microsoft
General comment

Only when I wildly and repeatedly hit that list somewhere with my mouse
clicks a question screen will suddenly open. What is the standard procedure
to open the question screen? (I believe in a certain way one mouse click
should do the job, but as you will have guessed by now, I am but a dumb end
user, so please help)
--
Jack Sons
The Netherlands
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Process is same... click New then choose Question...

Perhaps a little patience will help :-)

Which browser are you using? Try with Internet Explorer...

"Jack Sons" wrote:

Sounds crazy, but I can't post a question in a normal way. I see the button
on the upper left side that has the name "New". When I click it there appear
three possibilities:
Question
Suggestion for Microsoft
General comment

Only when I wildly and repeatedly hit that list somewhere with my mouse
clicks a question screen will suddenly open. What is the standard procedure
to open the question screen? (I believe in a certain way one mouse click
should do the job, but as you will have guessed by now, I am but a dumb end
user, so please help)
--
Jack Sons
The Netherlands

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Patience? I just doesn't work.
I do it from Gmail which I open with IE.
I use XP HE version 5.1.2600 with SP3 Build 2600 and IW8 ver5sion
8.0.6001.18702

Jack.

"Sheeloo" schreef in bericht