Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default If statment

If g44 equals 0 then h44 it is returning it as false maybe i am missing
something

=IF(G44=0,H44)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What happens if G44 < 0?
=IF(G44=0,H44,"Criteria not met")

--
Best Regards,

Luke M
"Cerealkiller via OfficeKB.com" <u59737@uwe wrote in message
If g44 equals 0 then h44 it is returning it as false maybe i am missing
something

=IF(G44=0,H44)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Luke M wrote:
What happens if G44 < 0?
=IF(G44=0,H44,"Criteria not met")

If g44 equals 0 then h44 it is returning it as false maybe i am missing
something

=IF(G44=0,H44)

If G44 is < I do nto want it to do anything I want a 0 in the cell

so maybe If g44 equals 0 then h44 if g44 is < then 0 I am not sure if that
make sense

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=IF(G44=0,H44,0)

--
Best Regards,

Luke M
"Cerealkiller via OfficeKB.com" <u59737@uwe wrote in message
Luke M wrote:
What happens if G44 < 0?
=IF(G44=0,H44,"Criteria not met")

If g44 equals 0 then h44 it is returning it as false maybe i am missing
something

=IF(G44=0,H44)

If G44 is < I do nto want it to do anything I want a 0 in the cell

so maybe If g44 equals 0 then h44 if g44 is < then 0 I am not sure if
that
make sense

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=IF(G44=0,H44) returns H44 value if G4 is 0

Are you sure g44 is 0 or just formatted to show whole number?

Maybe value is 0.0000000012 or similar?

What happens when you use this formula?

=IF(G44=0,H44,"not zero")

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 28 May 2010 19:18:00 GMT, "Cerealkiller via OfficeKB.com"
<u59737@uwe wrote:

If g44 equals 0 then h44 it is returning it as false maybe i am missing
something

=IF(G44=0,H44)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Gord Dibben wrote:
=IF(G44=0,H44) returns H44 value if G4 is 0

Are you sure g44 is 0 or just formatted to show whole number?

Maybe value is 0.0000000012 or similar?

What happens when you use this formula?

=IF(G44=0,H44,"not zero")

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

If g44 equals 0 then h44 it is returning it as false maybe i am missing
something

=IF(G44=0,H44)

Thank you the value was wrong. I thought I had the formula right but
sometimes you just need and outside look. Thank you againe now it works.