Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default changing the number of rows the mouse scrolls through

i know this is a simple question, but for the life of me i can't remember how
to change the scroll wheel setting to go from scrolling through 3 rows at a
time to one roll at a time. and before you say "go to mouse under control
panel"--did that three times already. there is no *obvious* way to change
the setting under any of the tabs. please help--it's driving me nuts. i
promise i'll write it down this time.

i'm using a (new) microsoft wireless mobile mouse 4000 in excel 2003 on
vista os.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

microsoft changed the way their software controls the mouse (i don't like
it), but on the scrolling tab, move the vertical scrolling slider to slow
(all the way to the left). as you move it to the right, the number of rows
increases.
--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003