Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default hello everybody.. question about .csv file...

i have a excel .CSV file that Gmail generated for me with my contacts in..
what i want to do is function that go over all the contacts emails one by
one and deletes all missformated addresses that cannot be use to send email
for them.. somthing like :

if (the cell's text is not an valid email address)
{
delete the cell ;
}

to be honest i dont know much about excel so i need somthing from
scratch..

thank you all very much..