Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default find the correct sum

HI EXPERTS,

i hope you and excel can do this.
i have a master data with so many rows.
i.e A B C D
No Name City Values
1 Tony Tokyo 100
2 Bob Singapore 3081
-
5000 John India 6

total values more than 1,000,000

now my boss ask me to find values with total sum i.e 258,918 from data above.
i can do this manually, but made me dizzy :)
i hope excel can do this by code, (using loping), after excel find 258,918,
copy it to next column or give a color in that cells.

can excel do this, or should create program using vb?
can anybody help me?

hope you understand with what i want to achieve.

many thanks

regards,
reza

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc