Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Macro problem

Hi, i have a macro that save an excel file, but i have another workbook in
the same folder. i need to replace that file.
I need the macro to ignore the message that ask me if i really want to
replace existing file.

Can this be done?
Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
at the beginning of your code add this...
application.displayalert = false
this turns off all display messages.
then at then end of your code add this.
application.displayalerts = true
this turns them back on again.

regards
FSt1

"puiuluipui" wrote:

Hi, i have a macro that save an excel file, but i have another workbook in
the same folder. i need to replace that file.
I need the macro to ignore the message that ask me if i really want to
replace existing file.

Can this be done?
Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc