Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Delete contents deletes all data and formulas

When I hit delete contents all data and formulas are deleted. How can I
delete data without deleting formulas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

You could try this

tap F5 - Special - Constants - OK

and if that selects the data you want to delete then tap the delete key
--
Mike

question.

"tdhcrr" wrote:

When I hit delete contents all data and formulas are deleted. How can I
delete data without deleting formulas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

First use Find and Select, Constants, THEN Clear Contents