Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Multiple names

I have a excel sheet full of my customers names and my staff names. would
like to sort out under each customer's company, shows who are the staffs are
attached to the customer in a main worksheet. Tried using LOOKUP but it only
show 1 staff name but i have more than 1 staff attached to my customer. tried
alot of methods but just can't do it. pls help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

1. Press Ctrl+Shift+L while in the data.
2. Open the filter at the top of the Company column and pick one.
3. Select the results and copy
4. Move to the another sheet and choose paste.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"freezerpang" wrote:

im using excel 2007... is it the same way?

"Don Guillett" wrote:

datafilterautofilter

--
Don Guillett