-   -   Multiple names (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/263845-multiple-names.html)

freezerpang

Multiple names

I have a excel sheet full of my customers names and my staff names. would
like to sort out under each customer's company, shows who are the staffs are
attached to the customer in a main worksheet. Tried using LOOKUP but it only
show 1 staff name but i have more than 1 staff attached to my customer. tried
alot of methods but just can't do it. pls help.

Don Guillett[_2_]

Multiple names

datafilterautofilter

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"freezerpang" wrote in message
I have a excel sheet full of my customers names and my staff names. would
like to sort out under each customer's company, shows who are the staffs
are
attached to the customer in a main worksheet. Tried using LOOKUP but it
only
show 1 staff name but i have more than 1 staff attached to my customer.
tried
alot of methods but just can't do it. pls help.

freezerpang

Multiple names

im using excel 2007... is it the same way?

"Don Guillett" wrote:

datafilterautofilter

--

.

freezerpang

Multiple names

im using excel 2007... is it the same way?

"Don Guillett" wrote:

datafilterautofilter

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"freezerpang" wrote in message
I have a excel sheet full of my customers names and my staff names. would
like to sort out under each customer's company, shows who are the staffs
are
attached to the customer in a main worksheet. Tried using LOOKUP but it
only
show 1 staff name but i have more than 1 staff attached to my customer.
tried
alot of methods but just can't do it. pls help.

.

Don Guillett[_2_]

Multiple names

Perhaps you could avail yourself of the help system by asking "autofilter"

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"freezerpang" wrote in message
im using excel 2007... is it the same way?

"Don Guillett" wrote:

datafilterautofilter

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"freezerpang" wrote in message
I have a excel sheet full of my customers names and my staff names.
would
like to sort out under each customer's company, shows who are the
staffs
are
attached to the customer in a main worksheet. Tried using LOOKUP but it
only
show 1 staff name but i have more than 1 staff attached to my customer.
tried
alot of methods but just can't do it. pls help.

.

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

Multiple names

1. Press Ctrl+Shift+L while in the data.
2. Open the filter at the top of the Company column and pick one.
3. Select the results and copy
4. Move to the another sheet and choose paste.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"freezerpang" wrote:

im using excel 2007... is it the same way?

"Don Guillett" wrote:

datafilterautofilter