Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Retreive a deleted file

How can I retreive a delted file
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Janet

If you have setup Excel to automatically create backup copies; then check
that folder for the last backed-up version....If it is from your PC, check
out the Recylcle Bin (on your desktop) and restore the file. If the file was
on a network drive you may need to contact your network administrator and
check whether they can recover.

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

How can I retreive a delted file

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Go into your Recycle Bin. If deleted from there;
http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/recov...eted-files.htm

--
Regards
Dave Hawley