Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Hyperlink in footer

Hi there,
I am experiencing this in Excel 2007 or it's just too blud-e early in the
morning to realize my own stupidity.
I am trying to add a hyperlink to text in a footer by right-clicking but no
menu pops up as it would in normal text in a cell. Is there another way to do
this?
Thank you in advance as usual!!!

--
The Psyber Fox
http://www.psyberconsulting.co.za
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hyperlink in the footer of printed page?????

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

"PsyberFox" wrote in message
Hi there,
I am experiencing this in Excel 2007 or it's just too blud-e early in the
morning to realize my own stupidity.
I am trying to add a hyperlink to text in a footer by right-clicking but
no
menu pops up as it would in normal text in a cell. Is there another way to
do
this?
Thank you in advance as usual!!!

--
The Psyber Fox
http://www.psyberconsulting.co.za

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Well if I want to print the workbook to a pdf, it would be awesome to have a
hyperlink in the footer...

"PsyberFox" wrote in message
Hi there,
I am experiencing this in Excel 2007 or it's just too blud-e early in the
morning to realize my own stupidity.
I am trying to add a hyperlink to text in a footer by right-clicking but
no
menu pops up as it would in normal text in a cell. Is there another way to
do
this?
Thank you in advance as usual!!!

--
The Psyber Fox
http://www.psyberconsulting.co.za

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Reg Reg is offline

Your issue is going to be with the PDF write - how does it recognise the
Hyperlink and turn into appropriate code in the document

"PsyberFox" wrote in message
Hi there,
I am experiencing this in Excel 2007 or it's just too blud-e early in the
morning to realize my own stupidity.
I am trying to add a hyperlink to text in a footer by right-clicking but
no
menu pops up as it would in normal text in a cell. Is there another way to
do
this?
Thank you in advance as usual!!!

--
The Psyber Fox
http://www.psyberconsulting.co.za

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Guys, thanks for the input, but surely you know by now that Office 2007 can
print to pdf, and when it does so whether it be from Word or Excel it
converts any hyperlink automatically...

"PsyberFox" wrote in message
Hi there,
I am experiencing this in Excel 2007 or it's just too blud-e early in the
morning to realize my own stupidity.
I am trying to add a hyperlink to text in a footer by right-clicking but
no
menu pops up as it would in normal text in a cell. Is there another way to
do
this?
Thank you in advance as usual!!!

--
The Psyber Fox
http://www.psyberconsulting.co.za

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On 5/13/2010 12:49 AM, PsyberFox wrote:
Guys, thanks for the input, but surely you know by now that Office 2007 can
print to pdf, and when it does so whether it be from Word or Excel it
converts any hyperlink automatically...

Put the hyperlink in a cell that shows up at the bottom of the first
page or last page. Surely you don't need the hyperlink on every page.

Bill