Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Mac Layout

Hello,

On the Excel for macintosh, can you change the layout to look like Excel for
windows?

--
Thank you... Elaine
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Elaine -

Both Mac Excel 2004 and 2008 use menus, so they look somewhat like Windows
Excel 2003 and earlier Windows versions. Neither Mac version has the ribbons
used in Windows Excel 2007 and 2010.

If you want to know how your Mac Excel can be customized, I suggest posting
in the very active microsoft.public.mac.office.excel newsgroup. Be sure to
mention your version of Excel.

- Mike
http://www.MikeMiddleton.com