Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Time format 1500 become 15:00

Pls help me.
I want to tape 1500 on A1 and A1 edit 15:00

Thanks for your answer

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Oh Yes, thanks so much.

"מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן" wrote:

Use 'Custom Format': ##\:##
Micky

"tran1728" wrote:

Pls help me.
I want to tape 1500 on A1 and A1 edit 15:00

Thanks for your answer

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Dear Micky, thanks again,

I have a other question, si possible for Macro,
The cursor go directy to the last row+1 of column A

thanks for your reply

"מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן" wrote:

And using this in an adjacent cell will also allow calculations.
In cell A1 Type: 1234
In Cell B1 type: =TEXT(A1,"00\:00")
Micky

"מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן" wrote:

Use 'Custom Format': ##\:##
Micky

"tran1728" wrote:

Pls help me.
I want to tape 1500 on A1 and A1 edit 15:00

Thanks for your answer

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try

Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).offset(1).select

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

"מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן" wrote:

And using this in an adjacent cell will also allow calculations.
In cell A1 Type: 1234
In Cell B1 type: =TEXT(A1,"00\:00")
Micky

"מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן" wrote:

Use 'Custom Format': ##\:##
Micky

"tran1728" wrote:

Pls help me.
I want to tape 1500 on A1 and A1 edit 15:00

Thanks for your answer

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Superbe, thanks.

"מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן" wrote:

And using this in an adjacent cell will also allow calculations.
In cell A1 Type: 1234
In Cell B1 type: =TEXT(A1,"00\:00")
Micky

"מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן" wrote: