Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I wana prepare a pay roll of employee of 1500

I wana prepare a payroll of emloyee of 1500 but i need different
schedule like social security, EOBI, Income, Tax Provident fund ,
Gross pay and net pay and how i link fixed amount % of Tax etc

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Then create a NEW post if you want it seen. Sounds like a project for a
professional instead of a ng question.
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel