Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default pivot table

I have data on two worksheet and i want to analize data by consolidate them
togeter.How can i use pivot table?

--
meihua
Senior Member

Location: Hyderabad
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by meihua View Post
I have data on two worksheet and i want to analize data by consolidate them
togeter.How can i use pivot table?

--
meihua
Option 1.

Yes, you can use mutliple sheets connected to single pivot.

choose, Multiple consolidation ranges option in Pivot table and Pivot Chart Wizard - step 1 of 3.

Option 2.
It is better to get the all data into single sheet and use pivot.

thanks
bala