Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default automatically change time in sheet 2, 3, and 4.

I have a series of 25 plus telephone meeting that are held nationally. I want
to change the time in sheet one to EST and have sheets 2,3,and 4 change to
CST,MST, and PST automatically.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you have the EST time in the first sheet, you will want to subtract 1 hour
for sheet 2, 2 hours for sheet three, etc.

If the time is in Sheet1!A1

The formula for CST is: =Sheet1!A1-(1/24)
MST: =Sheet1!A1-(2/24)
PST: =Sheet1!A1-(3/24)

Anytime you update the meeting time in Sheet1!A1, it wil automatically
change the time in the other sheets. Be sure and format the cells to show
the date/time.

"The Bird" wrote:

I have a series of 25 plus telephone meeting that are held nationally. I want
to change the time in sheet one to EST and have sheets 2,3,and 4 change to
CST,MST, and PST automatically.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default change the time in sheet one to EST and have sheets 2,3,and 4 change to

I tried it and it didn't work. does the time in sheet 1 have to be a special format for it to work?

The Bird wrote:

automatically change time in sheet 2, 3, and 4.
30-Apr-10

I have a series of 25 plus telephone meeting that are held nationally. I want
to change the time in sheet one to EST and have sheets 2,3,and 4 change to
CST,MST, and PST automatically.

Free Online Courses Available for Eggheadcafe.com Users
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ses-avail.aspx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The Bird wrote:

automatically change time in sheet 2, 3, and 4.
30-Apr-10

I have a series of 25 plus telephone meeting that are held nationally. I want
to change the time in sheet one to EST and have sheets 2,3,and 4 change to
CST,MST, and PST automatically.

Distributed Data Grids - Share Objects Between Windows Service and ASP.NET
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ta-grids-.aspx