Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pallets w/varying sizes & weights need to fit in restricted space

I need to configure pallets of varying sizes & weight into a container. The
Containers are 53 by 8 feet long and can carry approximately 45,000 lbs.
Below is the pallets that need to be put into containers. I need something
that will return the best breakdown of what to put in a container; container
1, 2, 3 etc:

ITEM # Pallet Weight ea
270 4 1883
271 14 2038