Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default pulling data

I'm not sure I am explaining this right
I want the data from C21 on sheet 1 in a cell on sheet 2 if the A & B column
data matches
SHEET 1 row 21
A B C D E
4/21/2010 34287 74 3 4

SHEET 2 row 20
A B C D E
4/21/2010 34287 74

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

try
=sumproduct((s1!a2:a22=a2)*(s1!b2:b22=b2)*s1!c2:c2 2)

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Norm" wrote in message
I'm not sure I am explaining this right
I want the data from C21 on sheet 1 in a cell on sheet 2 if the A & B
column
data matches
SHEET 1 row 21
A B C D E
4/21/2010 34287 74 3 4

SHEET 2 row 20
A B C D E
4/21/2010 34287 74

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Will there only be a single match or could the inputs on sheet 2 match to
multiple rows on sheet1. If there are multiple matches then what?
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson