Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Multiple Rows of Sheet Tabs

In excel 2003 is there are way of having the sheet tabs (at bottow of excel
window) to show in more than one row?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No. You can right-click on the sheet navigation arrows at left end of sheet
tabs to
get upto 15 sheets....

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

"pom15595" wrote:

In excel 2003 is there are way of having the sheet tabs (at bottow of excel
window) to show in more than one row?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No.

But you can right-click on the navigation arrows at bottom left and get a
list of 15 sheets and "more sheets" to choose from.

How about a sheet navigation toolbar from Dave Peterson?

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlToolbar01.html

Or Bob Phillips' Browsesheets macro which I like best, but that's me<g

See this google search result. All one line for the URL

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...c19464f875bd25

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP