Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do i get rid of doubles from my database?

i have a large database with many of the email address' doubled or tripled,
how can i easily filter all the doubles out?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

--Select the Column with data including the header. You need to have header
for this column..Say Col A
--From menu DataFilterAdvanced FilterCopy to another location
--In 'copy to' selected another cell say G1 and check 'Unique records only'
--Click OK will give you the unique list in Col G

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

#1 Data Recovery Services
Stellar Information Systems Ltd.
D18, Sector-33, Infocity Phase II, Gurgaon-122001
Phone : (0124) 326 6069, 432 6700
Website : http://www.stellarinfo.co.in/

Message posted via OfficeKB.com