Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Single column not printing

I have a workbook (Excel 2003) with 3 worksheets that I need to print as a
single document using Entire Workbook on the Print dialogue. Each worksheet
fits on a single 8-1/2" x 11" page in landscape mode. If I print each
worksheet individually, everything prints out fine. However, if I use the
Entire Workbook option, the 2nd worksheet cuts off the last column (the
worksheet has data in columns A - G... it only prints A - F). I've set the
Print Area, I've looked for page breaks (there aren't any). As a workaround,
I discovered that if I set the Print Area to columns A - H it works properly.
Any idea what the problem is, and why this workaround works around it?