Gary

Default printing a single row of info.

How can I print just one row of info from a work sheet that is normanlly
about 20 rows and 75 columns?
CyberTaz

Select the area to be printed & go to Print dialogbox. Choose "Selection",
then Print.

Or select the cells to be printed & go to FilePrint AreaSet Print Area,
then Print.

HTH |:)

"Gary" wrote:

How can I print just one row of info from a work sheet that is normanlly
about 20 rows and 75 columns?

Dave Peterson

just a guess...

Apply Data|Filter|Autofilter to your range.
Filter your range to show only the rows you want printed
print that visible range

Data|Filter|Showall
so you can see everything.

If this isn't close, you may want to post more details about what you really
want.

--

Dave Peterson
CyberTaz

If you mean having the additional cells in the 75 column row "wrap" back
under the previous columns, I have no idea. AFAIK that cannot be done, but
there are more talented than I in this Forum, so continue to check back. If I
come up with any ideas I'll let you know.

If I misunderstood, please clarify. |:)