Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Problem with subsets for multiple Report Filters in 2007 PivotTabl

I have 2 fields in my PivotTable's Report Filter section - 'Country' and
'City'.

When I filter by 'Country' it doesn't automatically restrict the possible
values in the 'City' filter to cities within the selected country - any ideas
how to do this?

I'm sure 2003 used to do this sort of subsetting :(

Any help would be appreciated!
Gordon.