Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default repeating number in a data

hiii sir i am working in a excel with 10,000 number of data...... these are
the customers numbers and such time it will be repeated like that
First Name
9936615220
9336963152
9818141525
9798415632
9838810086---repeated
9026929808
9336931125--
9838200296
9336931125--
9838810086---repeated
i want to find and destroy the no.. give me a best way.......thankyou