Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel wrapped rows, want automatically leave some space bottom of

In Excel I have rows with wrapped text in some of the columns. I would like
to improve the look by adding a small amount of space at the base of each
row. As the rows are different heights due to the wrapping, stretching
afterwards doesn't do it. What I need is something like the spacing after in
the paragraph options in Word. I thought it would be quite obvious but
clearly not. Does anyone know how I can do this? Please don't suggest
putting an empty row between every row...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Assume that you are having one of the data in Cell A1

Copy and paste the below formula in B1 cell.
=A1&CHAR(10)

Now copy the B1 cell and do Right ClickPaste SpecialValuesOk. Place
the cursor in B1 cell and press F2 and give Enter.

(Ms-Exl-Learner)