Erich

Default How do I display hyperlink in Excel cell?

I have a spreadsheet with 100's of hyperlinks but I want to display the links
in the workbook, how do I display the hyperlink in each cell? Is there a way
to run a macro or convert the cell to show the hyperlink?
Erich

Also, when I use the code in provided in another post I get "#name?" in the
cell, what am I doing wrong?

"Erich" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet with 100's of hyperlinks but I want to display the links
in the workbook, how do I display the hyperlink in each cell? Is there a way
to run a macro or convert the cell to show the hyperlink?

David McRitchie

I probably means that you have the formula in your personal.xls
and did not include the workbook name with the formula name.

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...perlinkaddress

Function HyperlinkAddress(cell) As String
If cell.Hyperlinks.Count 0 Then _
HyperlinkAddress = cell.Hyperlinks(1).Address
End Function
=Hyperlinkaddress(A1)
=personal.xls!hyperlinkaddress(A1)

---