Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel - Expense tracking-multiple users

Have 7 ppl sending me bi-monthly expense updates via Excel. Then I have to
take all their "new" updated data and incorporate into a Master .xls, which
the 7 ppl can't access directly unfortunately. Problem is, when I get the
updates from the 7 ppl, I need to be able to see what is "new" data since
their previous update. I've been reading about History sheets in Track
Changes, but it's all getting a little confusing. Can some expert out there
help me think through a solution, because I'm sure there's one out there! I
need to write up a set of instructions for each of the 7 users, since they
will control their own data worksheets.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If their data is cumulative for the entire month simply overwrite the old
data with the new.
Otherwise a macro to check for duplicates

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software