Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Bob is offline

Default Printing a two spreadsheets front and back

I have clicked select all sheets and selected two sided copy in print
options. It gives me a message that 1 page has been printed, when I hit
print, but when I go to the printer, there are two sheets of paper. Each
spreadsheet on its own piece of paper. i have done this before, but when I
do I print several copies, and months go by before I have to print the two
sheets front and back again. Help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
technically all excel does is send the data. seems to me the problem may be
in your printer, not excel. make sure that you are printing to a duplex
printer.

regards
FSt1

"Bob" wrote:

I have clicked select all sheets and selected two sided copy in print
options. It gives me a message that 1 page has been printed, when I hit
print, but when I go to the printer, there are two sheets of paper. Each
spreadsheet on its own piece of paper. i have done this before, but when I
do I print several copies, and months go by before I have to print the two
sheets front and back again. Help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dlw dlw is offline

we run into something similar trying to print multiple sheets to one PDF.
Instead of getting a PDF with two pages, you end up with two PDF files. It
has something to do with Excel sending each page as a different print job.
Anyway, the following procedure fixes it for some reason:
1. Ctrl or shift click to select all the sheets you want to print
2. go File/Page Setup
3. re-select the DPI in Print Quality by picking the same thing again
try the print again
it might work?