Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default runtime error 429 when trying to create Inet object

Hi
I am trying to create a macro that uploads a file to a ftp server.It works
fine on my laptop (using Vista) but not at the office(2003 Server R2 and XP
prof users).I keep getting run-time error 429 "Cannot create object...".I did
reference Microsoft Internet Transfer Control 6.0. I did some research online
but could not find an actual solution to it.
Dim FTP as Inet
Set FTP = New Inet' this is the line that draws the error
If you know a solution to this issue please let me know